Zoom! Teeth Whitening Pricing
At Creative Smiles we endeavour to offer the best possible price for quality dental services. We can guide you through the process and advise you on the best products that fit your budget and suit your needs.
Our products are Australian made using the latest technology with quality materials. Meaning our whitening kits are highly regulated to contain safe levels of hydrogen peroxide for professional treatment.
In Chair Professional Teeth Whitening + Take Home Kit
Professional Custom Fit Teeth Whitening Trays
Zoom! Whitening Gel
Safe - 9.5% Hydrogen Peroxide
Buy now. Pay later. Interest Free
In Chair Professional Teeth Whitening
Up to 8 Shades Whiter
Latest Philips Zoom! WhiteSpeed
Whiter Smile in Under 1 Hour
Buy now. Pay later. Interest Free
In Chair + Comprehensive Clean
+ Zoom! In Chair Teeth Whitening
+ Comprehensive Clean
Buy Now, Pay Later. Interest Free
Delivers best results
Highly Recommended by our Dentists
Creative Smiles Teeth Whitening in Melbourne
Different methods for whitening teeth at home or in office.
It’s important to explore the different methods for whitening teeth to further understand the advantages of obtaining treatment from a professional.
What is Zoom! Teeth Whitening?
Phillips Zoom! WhiteSpeed is ideal for any patient looking for immediate teeth whitening results. A unique hydrogen peroxide whitening gel is applied to custom trays which are carefully fitted to protect your gums. The intense WhiteSpeed ultraviolet LED accelerator light supercharges the Zoom! whitening gel, breaking down stain fighting radicals to tear the molecular bonds that form those nasty yellow stains.
This process takes 15 minutes and is repeated consecutively up to 4 times to drastically whiten your teeth up to 8 shades lighter.
Steps for Zoom! Teeth Whitening Treatment
Zoom! Teeth Whitening is a form of dentistry and should only be performed by a professional dentist or another regulated dental professional such as a hygienist or dental therapist.
Whilst there are other products available from pharmacies and retailers, professional treatment from a dentist is much safer and more reliable. Teeth whitening at Creative Smiles is carried out by our professional team in the comfort of our Melbourne Dental Clinic.
Creative Smiles Teeth Whitening Procedure:
- We examine your teeth and gums to evaluate whether they’re healthy enough to be a candidate for Zoom! teeth whitening.
- The procedure and risks are explained to address any concerns.
- A rubber shield or gel is then applied to your gums for protection against the whitening agents.
- To accelerate the bleaching process, we use an intense ultraviolet light from Phillips Zoom! WhiteSpeed technology. The lamp shines onto the whitening gel to greatly improve the speed of whitening your teeth.
- A special fluoride gel will then be applied to your teeth immediately afterwards to reduce the sensitivity.
- By repeating this process 3-4 times during the session, we can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades lighter depending on your circumstances.
Results are generally noticeably straight after treatment, but may take a few hours to fully whiten. If you purchase the take home Zoom! Kit alongside your in chair treatment, we will provide additional custom take-home trays so you can top up your whitened teeth if they begin to fade.
Choosing a suitable teeth whitening treatment plan is an important financial and dental decision. Since it is essential that you obtain the correct advice, contact Creative Smiles for free information to explore and discuss the results you are hoping to achieve from teeth whitening treatment. Any queries or concerns will be rectified to help you make a well-informed decision moving forward.
Is Teeth Whitening For Me?
It’s important to consult Creative Smiles to discuss the type and severity of discoloration your are experiencing, alongside the results you hope to achieve undergoing treatment. You must be mature enough to comprehend the risks and limitations of the whitening procedure.
Teeth whitening may not be appropriate if:
- Under 18
- Previous Crowns or fillings
- Gum condition (e.g. gum recession)
- Sensitive teeth or gums
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Terms and Conditions
- Patients must be over 18
- Products cannot be used in conjunction with any other product or service
- Patients may require an oral hygiene assessment before undertaking teeth whitening
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is required when booking appointment
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Reasons for tooth discolouration
All teeth contain several important layers such as; tough outer enamel, softer dentine and the inner pulp. As you age the enamel layer can thin from daily wear and tear which slowly reveals the darker dentine layer. The inner pulp layer can also effect the dentine structure as it takes up more minerals, combined with wear and tear, these processes slowly change the colour of your teeth.
In addition, tooth colour can depend on many key health factors where diet and lifestyle play a heavy role.
Common Reasons for Discolouration
- Smoking and drinking
- Food such as coffee, tea, cola, red wine
- Berries, apples, potatoes, certain spices
- Ageing factors
- Genetic factors
- Some medications
- Disease, like gum recession
Stain Removal Techniques
- Surface Stains
- A professional clean at Creative Smiles can remove surface stains
- Whitening products claim to remove surface stains through many methods
- Removing surface stains can restore natural colour, which doesn’t necessarily mean whiter
- Deeper Stains
- More difficult to remove and may not be affected by home-bleaching treatments
- If the tooth is severely stained, alternative methods can be used such as veneers.
Alternatives to Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening is often all it takes for great results and a whiter smile.
For complex cases where deeper stains are irreversible, teeth whitening can be used in conjunction with other procedures. This ensures areas which are unresponsive to whitening gel can be disguised.
Other cosmetic procedures Creative Smiles offers to restore teeth are:
If this procedure is used for whitening teeth, Creative Smiles will apply whitening treatment alongside custom veneers to match the new colour your teeth. Veneers can also be used to close gaps, conceal erosion or reshape teeth to complete a perfect smile.
Veneers do not respond to whitening treatment, so it’s necessary to have regular whitening touch ups to ensure your teeth remain the same colour.
If a tooth has a severe problem or damage, Crowns can be used to cover the entire tooth. Creative Smiles will only recommend crowns if there is a severe issue, this treatment is not be used for the purpose of whitening. Whitening treatment may be used to match the colour of your teeth with a Crown.
Frequently Asked Questions
Surface stains arise from many common culprits such as food, drinking and smoking. Things like berries, apples, potatoes, spices, coffee, tea, cola can slowly fade your natural teeth whiteness and stain them yellow.